FIRST, if you have not followed the “Tripwire Series” this update might take a while to fully digest. There are key indications the real presidential decision-makers have shifted.
I would strongly suggest you watch this video before continuing, and remind yourself that Andrea Mitchell is Alan Greenspan’s wife (this is one of the “keys” moving forward).
The video is Mika Brezinski outlining the latest State Department report on the Hillary Clinton E-Mail Scandal: “it feels like Hillary Clinton is lying”…
Last year, against tremendous opposition, we outlined what would happen if two specific occurrences took place: #1) If Donald Trump secured the GOP nomination; and, #2) If Hillary Clinton crossed a particular threshold and appeared “unelectable”.
What we stated then, eerily remains today.
If Trump won (he has), and it appeared Clinton was too weak to defeat him (looking possible), the power-brokers who ultimately control U.S. elections (Wall street) would move to replace Clinton with an alternate candidate. They’d have no choice.
Who the alternate candidate doesn’t really matter. The reasoning we have continually evidenced within expanded explanations about the Congressional Legislative Agenda being dictated by Wall Street interests.
♦ The influences who control the legislative agenda have already put in place, convinced and paid for, the politicians needed to advance their interests (the legislative priorities).
♦ Those interests don’t care about who occupies the White House so long as that occupant is incapable of derailing their objectives.
♦ There is only one current candidate who is a risk to that Wall Street goal, Donald Trump. The second candidate, be it Hillary or Bernie, does not represent the same risk.
♦ Bernie cannot disrupt the legislative agenda because he is external to the party structure who currently control the construct (Leader McConnell and Speaker Ryan).
♦ Only Donald Trump can disrupt the agenda because he would also carry an electoral mandate and allegiance with elements inside structure of the party apparatus.
In essence Trump can block them, Bernie cannot.
SIGNALS – What we are now seeing is a shift:
♦ Trump is polling equal to, or ahead of, Hillary Clinton. That’s a bad indicator for those Legislative Priorities.
♦ Clinton is looking more and more weak. Her failure to defeat Trump would eliminate the ability of the Legislative Priorities to advance.
♦ Clinton’s E-Mail scandal now looks toxic to her ability.
Globalists VS Nationalists.
♦ Last night on ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel the question was raised about Donald Trump debating Bernie Sanders. Why ABC? Who owns ABC? Answer = Disney Corp., a specific corporate benefactor (and constructionist) of the Wall Street Legislative Agenda.
♦ MSNBC now questioning Hillary’s candidacy. Specifically Andrea Mitchell (wife of former Fed Chair Alan Greenspan), a specific tool of the Wall Street Legislative Agenda.
♦ Alan Greenspan is antithetical to a Donald Trump candidacy.
These signals are NOT disconnected.
Also, Senator Elizabeth Warren is attacking Donald Trump. When we outlined the risk to Clinton’s nomination, Elizabeth Warren was predicted to join the Bernie Sanders ticket as the Vice-President pick. They need a ticket which can defeat Donald Trump.
Remember, with republicans in control of the House and Senate, and with the hundreds of millions already spent to secure the agenda items, only Donald Trump represents the risk.
There are literally trillions of dollars at stake.
Do you really think Barack Obama is remaining in Washington DC in 2017/2018 because his kid needs to finish High School?
♦ Prior Reference and Resources – (links to internal MSM references are contained within prior outlines): RNC Rule Changes RNC Rule Battles
- ♦ Following The Money
- ♦ The GOPe Roadmap
- ♦ The Roles of The Players – “The Splitters”
- ♦ How each candidate is aligned in the Roadmap
- ♦ Arrow #1 Trump Hits The Super-PACs – The GOPe Achilles Heel
- ♦ Arrow #2 Trump Hits Bush – Inside The Wall Street Fortress
- ♦ Arrow #3 Trump Cuts Off Rubio/Bush switch – The GOPe Switch
- ♦ The Rick Perry Tripwire Exposed – DC Super-Pac
- ♦ Jeb Bush Super-Pac Will immediately spend $10 Million
- ♦ Proving there is only one political party in Washington DC
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part One (The GOPe Ruse)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Two (Stop being played)
- ♦ Why Support Trump – Part Three (Intellectual Details)
- ♦ How To Defeat the GOPe Road Map
- ♦ Current Polling Exposes – the Ohio, Florida, Texas, Virginia, New York Splitters
- ♦ Florida Polling Exposes – Donald Trump defeating Jeb’s Florida Strategy
- ♦ Rush Limbaugh Discusses/Affirms – The “splitter strategy”
- ♦ The Biden/Sanders Paradox – Trump Winning Means Clinton Must Be Removed
- ♦ Salem Media Communications (GOPe Media Arm) Launches Attack
- ♦ Open Letter To GOPe – The Conservative Frustration
- ♦ Why The GOPe Will Never Stop Attacking Donald Trump
- ♦ Trump indicates he is well aware of the GOP Mississippi Trickery 2014
- ♦ GOPe (Stuart Stevens and Henry Barbour) recruit for a Mississippi style takedown
- ♦ Chris Christie Joins the insurgency – Christie Endorsement
- ♦ The Demonization of Donald Trump Begins – The Racial Onslaught Miss ’14 Redux
- ♦ Ben Carson Drops Out – Manipulators of his Campaign Exposed
- ♦ Mitt Romney admits the GOPe Road Map and Splitter Strategy
- ♦ The Agenda of Ted Cruz exposed – Splitter Fiorina joins forces with Cruz
- ♦ Team Trump begin leveraging sheer will – Paul Manafort negotiates.
- ♦ Paul Ryan (Wall Street Purchase) – Not Supporting Trump