A lot of spineless, registered Republican voters are complaining that Trump should be more politically correct, that swift responses against critics like Khizr Khan are too harsh for their sugar baby ears.
Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation. He was paid $375,000 to say what he did.
Kahn follow up, check this out….
So, the Dems had to pay actors to fill up seats at their convention and now we learn they paid Khan??
– Khan was paid $25,000 by the Clinton campaign to speak at the DNC.
– the speech was not written by Mr. Khan, but by two campaign staffers.
– the copy of the US Constitution that Mr. Khan held up was bought only two HOURS before his speech by a female staffer, to be used solely as a prop and Khan returned the book after speaking.
– 5 Gold Star families turned down the opportunity to speak before Khan was contacted by the Clinton campaign.
– All five families were paid $5,000 and signed a non disclosure.
– Khan’s immigration law firm is in debt $1.7M and owes back taxes of upward $850,000 plus penalties.
– CNN paid Khan over $100,000 to tell his “story” and repeated interviews across networks.
– Khan was given a bonus of $175k by the DNC for his effort in the media.
– The IRS has since put Khan’s tax file on a “hold” status.
Is this guy going to claim this on his taxes?? And doesn’t this disgrace the memory of his son?? Talk about soulless…