31) Defended Bush administration’s unconstitutional, unwarranted use of GPS device
The Obama administration opposed the U.S. Supreme Court for ruling against the Bush administration over the installation of a GPS tracking device on someone’s car without a warrant.
32) Was cited by nine states for committing 21 illegal acts Attorneys General from nine states listed 21 illegal acts which had been committed by the Obama administration.
33) Tried to seize hotel because some of its customers had used illegal drugs The Obama administration tried to shut down a mom-and-pop bed-and-breakfast because some if its guests had used illegal drugs.
34) Made recess appointments when Congress was not in recess Obama violated the Constitution by making four recess appointments when Congress was not in recess in Jan. 2012. A federal appeals court later ruled that Obama’s appointments had violated the Constitution.
35) Supports guns for himself and his wife, but opposes them for everyone else President Obama signed a 2013 bill providing armed guards for himself and his wife for the rest of the lives. But when Obama was an Illinois state senator in 2004, he voted against citizens keeping guns in their own homes to protect themselves and their families.
36) Approved giving 20 F-16 fighter jets to a Sharia dictatorship Obama once gave 20 F-16 fighter jets to Egypt while it was under a Sharia dictatorship.
37) Violated the very same campaign finance laws that he claims to support Obama’s 2012 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violating campaign finance laws.
38) Encouraged employers to switch their employees from full time to part time The New York Times said Obamacare “sharply penalizes full-time employment in favor of part-time employment.” In response to the employer mandate of Obamacare, many businesses and even colleges switched some of their employees from full time to part time. Leaders of the Teamsters, UFCW, and UNITE-HERE penned a 2013 letter to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi stating that Obamacare will “destroy the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class… the law creates an incentive for employers to keep employees’ work hours below 30 hours a week. Numerous employers have begun to cut workers’ hours to avoid this obligation.”
39) Had Freedom of Information Act record worse than Bush’s when it came to honoring requests under the Freedom of Information Act, Obama’s record was far worse than that of George W. Bush.
40) Supports installation of hidden cameras on private property without a search warrant
Obama’s Justice Department once argued in favor of installing hidden cameras on private property without a search warrant.
41) Accepted illegal campaign contributions from foreign citizens During an experiment, a non-U.S. citizen attempted to make two $5 donations to both Obama’s campaign and Mitt Romney’s campaign. While the Romney campaign rejected both donations, the Obama website accepted them cheerfully.
42) Lied about the Benghazi attack After four U.S. citizens were killed in a terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, in Sept. 2012, the Obama administration falsely claimed the attack was a spontaneous protest against an anti-Muslim video at YouTube. Even more, the Obama administration took an entire week before it acknowledged the attacks as terrorism. And although the Obama administration made a dozen revisions to its versions of the incident, then-White House Press Secretary Jay Carney falsely claimed that only a “single adjustment” had been made. ABC News later published a complete list of all the changes to the White House talking points.
43) Complained to YouTube about an anti-Muslim video The Obama administration actually phoned YouTube in 2012 to complain about an anti-Muslim video. “It does make us nervous when the government throws its weight behind any requests for censorship,” Ben Wizner of the ACLU said.
44) Falsely said that Fast and Furious was started when Bush was President Obama lied when he said Fast and Furious had “begun under the previous administration” in 2012. Fast and Furious actually began around September 2009, months after Bush left office.
45) Illegally refused to fire Kathleen Sebelius after she violated campaign finance laws
Kathleen Sebelius, Obama’s Secretary of Health and Human Services, was caught violating campaign finance laws in 2012, but despite federal law requiring Obama to fire her over the illegal activity, he refused to do so.
46) Gave special access to people who raised or donated $500,000 people who raised or donated at least $500,000 to Organizing for Action, a pro-Obama political group, would be given “the privilege of attending quarterly meetings with the president, along with other meetings at the White House.”
47) Adopted harmful new restrictions on prescription painkillers – even though the House had already voted against them the Obama administration ignored the House’s rejection of new restrictions on prescription painkillers by adopting them anyway.
48) Illegally refused to submit a budget on time during four of his first five years despite being legally required to submit a budget by the first Monday in February, Obama broke this law at least four times. In contrast, since 1921, no President had missed this deadline more than once.
49) Fined UPS $40 million because some of its customers had used UPS to ship illegal drugs
Obama forced UPS to pay $40 million in 2013 because some of its customers had used the company to ship illegal drugs.
50) Added 20,000 extra pages to Obamacare without Congressional approval after Obamacare was passed, Obama added 20,000 extra pages to it even though those extra pages were not voted on by Congress.
51) Waited until after the 2012 election to release unpopular Obamacare rules
The New York Times reported in 2013: … even fervent supporters of the law admit that things are going worse than expected. … the Obama administration didn’t want to release unpopular rules before the election. Everything is turning out to be more complicated than originally envisioned. A law that was very confusing has become mind-boggling… Americans are just going to be overwhelmed and befuddled. Many are just going to stay away, even if they are eligible for benefits.
52) Tried to rig federal auctions of radio spectrum space The Obama administration was trying to rig federal auctions of radio spectrum space in a manner that would favor Sprint and T-Mobile over its competitors.
53) Put someone in jail for making an anti-Muslim video Politico reported in 2013:
“Nakoula Basseley Nakoula deserves a place in American history. He is the first person in this country jailed for violating Islamic anti-blasphemy laws.” “You won’t find that anywhere in the charges against him, of course. As a practical matter, though, everyone knows that Nakoula wouldn’t be in jail today if he hadn’t produced a video crudely lampooning the prophet Muhammad.” “In the weeks after the attack on U.S. facilities in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others, the Obama administration claimed the terrorist assault had been the outgrowth of a demonstration against the Nakoula video. The administration ran public service announcements in Pakistan featuring President Barack Obama saying the U.S. had nothing to do with it. In a speech at the United Nations around this time, the president declared – no doubt with Nakoula in mind – ‘The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.’”
54) Rewarded one of his biggest campaign fundraisers by nominating him for the ambassadorship to Canada Obama nominated Bruce Heyman to be the ambassador to Canada in 2013 after Heyman raised more than $1 million for Obama.
55) Asked contractors to disclose their political donations before bidding on government contracts Obama asked contractors to disclose their political donations before bidding on federal contracts in 2011.
56) Falsely accused a law abiding news reporter of being “an insider and abettor and/or co-conspirator” in a criminal investigation The Obama administration falsely labeled Fox contributor James Rosen as “an insider and abettor and/or co-conspirator” in a criminal investigation when it applied for a warrant to read his emails. The New York Times reported:
With the decision to label a Fox News television reporter a possible “co-conspirator” in a criminal investigation of a news leak, the Obama administration has moved beyond protecting government secrets to threatening fundamental freedoms of the press to gather news. Leak investigations usually focus on the source, not the reporter. But, in this case, federal prosecutors also asked a federal judge for permission to examine Mr. Rosen’s personal e-mails, arguing that “there is probable cause to believe” Mr. Rosen is “an aider and abettor and/or co-conspirator” in the leak. Though Mr. Rosen was not charged, the F.B.I. request for his e-mail account was granted secretly in late May 2010. The government was allowed to rummage through Mr. Rosen’s e-mails for at least 30 days. The Washington Post also said: “The Rosen affair is as flagrant an assault on civil liberties as anything done by George W. Bush’s administration, and it uses technology to silence critics in a way Richard Nixon could only have dreamed of. To treat a reporter as a criminal for doing his job – seeking out information the government doesn’t want made public – deprives Americans of the First Amendment freedom on which all other constitutional rights are based. Guns? Privacy? Due process? Equal protection? If you can’t speak out, you can’t defend those rights, either. Beyond that, the administration’s actions shatter the president’s credibility and discourage allies who would otherwise defend the administration against bogus accusations such as those involving the Benghazi “talking points.” If the administration is spying on reporters and accusing them of criminality just for asking questions – well, who knows what else this crowd is capable of doing?”
57) Asked Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate himself for lying under oath U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder lied under oath when he said he had nothing to do with monitoring the emails of Fox reporter James Rosen, even though his own signature on the search warrant. In response, Obama asked Holder to investigate himself!
58) Used Obamacare to illegally give the IRS additional powers without approval from Congress The Washington Post reported in 2013: [Obamacare] allows the Department of Health and Human Services to set up federal health exchanges in the holdout states. But the statute makes no mention of the IRS providing credits and subsidies through federal exchanges. The IRS resolved this conundrum by denying its existence. In a May 2012 regulatory ruling, it asserted its own right to provide credits outside the state exchanges as the reasonable interpretation of an ambiguous law. But the language of the law is not ambiguous. And health scholars Jonathan Adler and Michael Cannon, in an exhaustive recent analysis, find no justification for the IRS’s ruling in the legislative history of Obamacare…. So: The IRS seized the authority to spend about $800 billion over 10 years on benefits that were not authorized by Congress.
59) Illegally solicited donations from health insurers In May 2013, Obama’s Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius illegally solicited donations from health insurers to help pay for Obamacare.
60) Proposed military interventionism in Syria Obama proposed the U.S. oust the Syrian government in 2013 by military action.
61) Refused to fire or prosecute more than 1,000 IRS employees who illegally used their IRS credit cards for their own personal use Obama refused to fire or prosecute more than 1,000 IRS employees illegally used their IRS credit cards for personal purchases.
62) Had the Secret Service visit a law abiding citizen who had criticized his policies on Twitter Obama ordered the Secret Service to visit the home of Tom Francois, a law abiding citizen who had criticized Obama’s policies on Twitter in 2013. The Secret Service later admitted that Francois had not made any threats against the president.
63) Had the IRS grant special, illegal favors for his brother’s so-called “charity” The Daily Caller reported the IRS had taken the “unprecedented” step of approving a non-profit application within just one month from the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a so-called “charity” which was headed by Malik Obama, Barack Obama’s brother. Additionally, the IRS illegally gave retroactive approval for the organization’s tax exempt status and had illegally solicited tax deductible donations even though it did not have legal approval to do so.
64) Illegally bypassed Congress to delay Obamacare’s employer mandate In July 2013, Obama delayed the employer mandate part of Obamacare until January 2015, even though Congress set it to begin a year prior. Obama effectively rewrote a law without approval from Congress, which is highly illegal.
65) Illegally forced 2,200 privately owned auto dealerships to close, which destroyed 120,000 jobs Obama cost 120,000 people their jobs by illegally forced 2,200 privately owned auto dealerships to close in 2009.
66) Gave 23,994 tax refunds worth a total of $46,378,040 to illegal aliens who all used the same address The IRS gave nearly 24,000 tax refunds worth a total of nearly $47 million to illegal aliens in 2011 using the same address in Atlanta, Ga.
67) Used tax money to pay federal employees to organize protests against George Zimmerman Obama actually used tax money to pay federal employees to organize protests against George Zimmerman in 2012.
68) Illegally continued giving foreign aid to Egypt after it had a coup The Obama administration said it would illegally continue giving foreign aid to Egypt after its coup.
69) Broke promise to end Bush’s surveillance of U.S. citizens who were not suspected of committing a crime Obama lied when he said he would end Bush’s illegal surveillance of U.S. citizens not suspected of committing a crime.
70) Falsely guaranteed that people could keep their doctor Before Obamacare was passed, Obama said: “Here is a guarantee that I’ve made… If you’ve got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor.” This was a complete lie.
71) Illegally seized a privately owned gun from a law abiding citizen After a jury found George Zimmerman not guilty, the Obama administration announced it would seize his gun anyway, a violation of both the double jeopardy clause of the U.S. Constitution and the Fifth Amendment.
72) Illegally prevented individual employees of small businesses from choosing their own plan during the first year of Obamacare Obamacare requires that individual employees of small businesses be allowed to choose their own insurance plan during the first year of Obamacare, but the Obama administration kept them from doing so.
73) Illegally avoided enforcing the required income verification of people who receive subsidies for Obamacare exchanges The Obama administration refuses to verify the income of people who receive subsidies for Obamacare exchanges.
74) Illegally delayed the caps on out of pocket health care payments without Congressional approval Obama once again illegally rewrote Obamacare by delaying payment caps for one year.
75) Falsely said the NSA review was being conducted by an “independent” body Obama assigned National Intelligence Director James Clapper, who had falsely testified to Congress that the NSA was not collecting information on U.S. citizens, to establish an “independent” investigation of NSA surveillance. The list doesn’t need to end at 75:
76) Nominated a telecommunications lobbyist and Obama fundraiser to head the FCC
Obama nominated former cable TV lobbyist and Obama fundraiser Tom Wheeler to head the FCC in 2013. Wheeler had previously been the head of the National Cable and Telecommunications Association, which is a lobbying organization for the cable TV industry.
77) Tried to violate defendants’ right to a fair trial In August 2013, Reuters reported: “A secretive U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration unit is funneling information from intelligence intercepts, wiretaps, informants and a massive database of telephone records to authorities across the nation to help them launch criminal investigations of Americans.
Although these cases rarely involve national security issues, documents reviewed by Reuters show that law enforcement agents have been directed to conceal how such investigations truly begin – not only from defense lawyers but also sometimes from prosecutors and judges. The undated documents show that federal agents are trained to “recreate” the investigative trail to effectively cover up where the information originated, a practice that some experts say violates a defendant’s Constitutional right to a fair trial. If defendants don’t know how an investigation began, they cannot know to ask to review potential sources of exculpatory evidence – information that could reveal entrapment, mistakes or biased witnesses.”
78) Threatened internet service providers with contempt of court if they did not install surveillance software The Obama administration had pressured internet service providers to install surveillance software in 2013 so that it could monitor internet traffic without a warrant, a clear violation of the Fourth Amendment. The ISPs who refused were later threatened by the administration with contempt of court.
Source: Kelli D Gordon III% Texas USA