Where Have All The Good Men Gone?

“They’re Staying Clear Of Worthless Women … “

“I hear women complain all the time about how there are no good men left and that men are pigs who do nothing but cheat on you. Women never look at themselves and if they would they would see that its women that are the issue here.”

Bruce Jenner Reveals He’s Had Gender Reassignment Surgery in New Memoir

“I was so tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time … “

https://whiskeytangotexas.files.wordpress.com/2017/04/catilyn_jenner.jpg?w=625

You can cut off whatever body part you want and change your pronouns. Doesn’t change your DNA.

From Yahoo: Much of Caitlyn Jenners transition has been up for public consumption, but the Olympian managed the seemingly impossible: She underwent gender reassignment surgery in January of this year, and nobody suspected a thing until she revealed it to the world herself.

Jenner, 67, shares and bares all in her upcoming memoir, The Secrets of My Life, due out April 25 — and it’s there that she talks about the experience for what, she writes, will be the first and last time.

“I just want to have all the right parts. I am also tired of tucking the damn thing in all the time,” she explains, adding that she was excited to realize she’d be living authentically for the first time in her life. “The surgery was a success, and I feel not only wonderful, but liberated.”

She continues, “I am going to have an enthusiasm for life that I have not had in 39 years since the Olympics, almost two thirds of my life.”

In the book excerpt obtained by RadarOnline.comJenner reveals she finally made the full transition after being annoyed by fans asking intrusive questions about her genitals. But that doesn’t mean fans have the right to continue to pester her about it. As she says in the book, “You want to know, so now you know. Which is why this is the first time, and the last time, I will ever speak of it.”

Jenner’s upcoming tome netted a huge advance — $4 million, to be exact — and she worked on it with Friday Night Lights author Buzz Bissinger, who also wrote the Vanity Fair profile that introduced Caitlyn to the world. Jenner’s life has certainly exploded since she revealed her transition to Diane Sawyer on 20/20 just two years ago this month.

“For all intents and purposes, I am a woman,” she told Sawyer. “My brain is much more female than it is male. That’s what my soul is. Bruce lives a lie. She is not a lie. I can’t do it anymore.”

Which is why gender reassignment was a natural next step. As Jenner continued to embrace her new form, she found she had no use for anything that was associated with her old self. As she writes about the choice to undergo surgery, “So why even consider it? Because it’s just a penis. It has no special gifts or use for me other than what I have said before, the ability to take a whiz in the woods.”

Of course, the more public aspect of Jenner’s transition from Bruce to Caitlyn continued long after her interview with Sawyer, including her groundbreaking Vanity Fair cover story and photo shoot in June 2015, which Jenner likened to being better than winning a gold medal. She became active on Twitter soon afterward, and now boasts nearly 4 million followers. That July marked the debut of her E! reality show, I Am Cait, which was canceled after two seasons. Jenner officially changed her name in September 2015.

Previously, Jenner was reluctant to discuss gender reassignment — even going so far as to shoot down any comments on it in her Sports Illustrated appearance last June. “It’s nobody’s business whether I want to do that to my body,” she told SI. But she did admit that “Little Caitlyn” had been inside her since her youth, and it took a long time for her to come to terms with it.

“Sometimes she raised her cute little head more than others. I was female inside, but I wasn’t an effeminate male. So I could hide easily in the male world,” Jenner said of that period of her life. “My life was distraction after distraction after distraction. Being a macho male was a way for me to try to convince myself that the woman living inside of me really isn’t living inside me.

“It disgusted me,” Jenner said of her male body. “I was big and thick and masculine. The rest of the world thought it was this Greek god kind of body. I hated it. But it’s what I was given, so I just tried to do the best I could with it.

But now that she’s undergone gender reassignment surgery, Jenner can truly live freely as her authentic self. Congratulations, Caitlyn! Now let’s respect her wishes and never speak of this again.

Source: Fellowship Of The Minds

Chechnya: Muslim Leaders Operating Concentration Camps for Homosexuals

https://s15-us2.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fqueerty-prodweb.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fwp%2Fdocs%2F2015%2F02%2FScreen-Shot-2015-02-10-at-12.46.26-PM-360x192.png&sp=f134aaf91f90b45bb69a9ad2cd561357

Chechnya operating world’s first concentration camps for homosexuals since Hitler in the 1930s where campaigners say gay men are being tortured with electric shocks and beaten to death

  • Chechyna has opened the first concentration camp for homosexuals since Hitler
  • Prisoners reportedly tortured with electric shocks and some beaten to death 
  • One of those who fled said prisoners were beaten to force them to reveal other members of the gay community 
  • Comes after 100 gay men were detained and three killed in Chechyna last week 

A report by Novoya Gazeta said authorities had set up several camps where homosexuals are killed or forced to promise to leave the republic.

One of the camps is reportedly at the former military headquarters in the town of Argun.

https://i0.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/03/19/3EC896A000000578-0-image-a-1_1491244984220.jpgPresident Razman Kadyrov (right), who is a key ally of Vladimir Putin, allegedly ordered the clampdown.

Svetlana Zakharova, from the Russian LGBT Network, told MailOnline: ‘Gay people have been detained and rounded up and we are working to evacuate people from the camps and some have now left the region.

‘Those who have escaped said they are detained in the same room and people are kept altogether, around 30 or 40. They are tortured with electric currents and heavily beaten, sometimes to death.’

One of those who escaped told Novoya Gazeta that prisoners were beaten to force them to reveal other members of the gay community.

Another prisoner who fled said that before being incarcerated in one of the camps, he had been forced to pay bribes to Chechen police of thousands of rubles every month in order to survive.

Now the regime had taken another step against gays by creating these camps, the survivor said.

Alexander Artemyev, from Amnesty International in Russia, told MailOnline: ‘We can only call on the Russian authorities to investigate the allegations. Homosexuals in Chechyna are treated very harshly and prosecuted daily and they are afraid to talk about it.

‘They either have to hide or leave the republic. We are keeping in touch with the LGBT network that helps people in Russia to find shelter. The problem is people there cannot talk about it as it puts their lives and those they speak to, in danger. This is the main issue we are facing in Russia and the main challenge.’

Ekaterina Sokirianskaia, Russia project director for the International Crisis Group, told MailOnline: ‘The story is very much developing…victims are escaping.’

https://i2.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/03/19/3EE8B7E500000578-0-image-a-12_1491245700815.jpg

Tanya Lokshina, from Human Rights Watch in Moscow, said: ‘For several weeks now, a brutal campaign against LGBT people has been sweeping through Chechnya.

‘These days, very few people in Chechnya dare speak to human rights monitors or journalists even anonymously because the climate of fear is overwhelming and people have been largely intimidated into silence.

‘Filing an official complaint against local security officials is extremely dangerous, as retaliation by local authorities is practically inevitable.

‘It is difficult to overstate just how vulnerable LGBT people are in Chechnya, where homophobia is intense and rampant. LGBT people are in danger not only of persecution by the authorities but also of falling victim to “honour killings” by their own relatives for tarnishing family honour.’

Last week Novoya Gazeta said Chechen police had rounded up more than 100 men suspected of being gay and killed three.

It claimed that among those detained were well-known local television personalities and religious figures.

President Razman Kadyrov, who is a key ally of Vladimir Putin, allegedly ordered the clampdown, although officially his regime denied the arrests claiming ‘it is impossible to persecute those who are not in the republic’.

https://i1.wp.com/i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/03/19/3EE8B7C900000578-0-image-a-13_1491245791462.jpgKadyrov, pictured, has been accused of earlier human rights violations.

Kadyrov, who introduced Islamic rule in the Muslim-majority region, has been accused of earlier human rights violations.

He described the allegations as ‘absolute lies and disinformation’.

Kadyrov’s spokesman Alvi Karimov told the Interfax News Agency: ‘You cannot arrest or repress people who just don’t exist in the republic.

‘If such people existed in Chechnya, law enforcement would not have to worry about them, as their own relatives would have sent them to where they could never return.’

Chechen society is strictly conservative, meaning that unlike other cases where relatives or rights activists may put pressure on authorities when a homosexual relative disappears, those suspected are likely to be disowned by their own families.

According to the New York Times, gay men in the region have been deleting their social media profiles after it was reported authorities tried to lure gay men into dates and arrested them.

The reports from Russia claim those arrested range from just 15 to 50.

Source: The Muslim Issue

Obama Regime Claimed They Got Syrian Government To Verifiably Give Up Their Chemical Weapons Stockpile Before Trump Bombed It

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_960w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2017/04/04/National-Security/Images/Trump_Russia_QA_01090-d8058.jpg&w=1484

In the wake of President Trump’s cruise-missile strike against Syria for apparent use of sarin nerve agent against civilians on April 7, 2017:

“We were able to find a solution that didn’t necessitate the use of force that actually removed the chemical weapons that were known from Syria, in a way that the use of force would never have accomplished. Our aim in contemplating the use of force following the use of chemical weapons in August of 2013 was not to intervene in the civil war, not to become involved in the combat between Assad and the opposition, but to deal with the threat of chemical weapons by virtue of the diplomacy that we did with Russia and with the Security Council. We were able to get the Syrian government to voluntarily and verifiably give up its chemical weapons stockpile.”

— Susan E. Rice, then-national security adviser, in an interview with NPR’s “Morning Edition,” Jan. 16 2017

In the wake of President Trump’s cruise-missile strike against Syria for apparent use of sarin nerve agent against civilians, many readers have asked The Fact Checker to examine this quote by former national security adviser Susan E. Rice. We had not fact-checked it previously, but it certainly raises questions.

https://s14-eu5.ixquick.com/cgi-bin/serveimage?url=http%3A%2F%2Ft1.gstatic.com%2Fimages%3Fq%3Dtbn%3AANd9GcSkS7XOaUBx4jhMAbPAROpZySjkEee82_qOciWNLUNVZopt94bZ&sp=742bf55e72940d91fe04cd83d746d1fd&anticache=280157

Our colleagues at PolitiFact have already removed from its website a fact check that had rated this 2014 statement by then-Secretary of State John F. Kerry as mostly true: “We got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out.”

By Glenn Kessler | WashingtonPost


Insider BETRAYS Obama & Hillary, Reveals HUGE Lie They Told American People

https://i0.wp.com/madworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/ObamaBlinkenClinton-678x356.jpg

Enter a caption

Barack Obama (left), Tony Blinken (center), Hillary Clinton (right)

It’s no secret that Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are habitual liars. If their lips are moving, you can bet that they’re spewing some sort of falsehood. Finally, after years of their shenanigans, a former Obama administration insider has now come forward to reveal a huge lie that the pair told the American people, and this one has had some very real repercussions.

Back in 2013, the United States brokered a deal with Russia and Syria which was designed to get rid of the chemical weapons stockpile that dictator Bashar al-Assad was using against his own people. The Obama administration frequently claimed success for getting all of the chemical weapons out of Syria, something which they apparently knew full well they had not accomplished, yet chose to tell us all anyway.

In a New York Times article published Sunday, former high-ranking Obama administration official Tony Blinken admitted as much, saying, “We always knew we had not gotten everything, that the Syrians had not been fully forthcoming in their declaration.” Fast forward four years and that one lie perpetuated by the Obama administration has set off a chain reaction which some fear could lead to WWIII.

It became woefully apparent that Assad still has chemical weapons last week, when he used sarin gas to kill nearly 100 noncombatants, including infants and children, in the rebel-held town of Khan Sheikhoun. Moved by the heart-wrenching photographs of tiny babies suffering excruciating deaths from the nerve gas which is banned by the UN, President Donald Trump responded by directing two U.S. Navy warships stationed in the Mediterranean Sea to fire 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles at the air base from which Assad launched his chemical attack.

Trump’s military assault was a success, earning praise from Syrians everywhere who have been suffering for years but had grown used to Obama’s inaction when it came to Assad’s brutal war crimes. In 2013, after the Syrian dictator had waged another even more devastating chemical attack against his own people, Obama threatened recourse, but his administration ultimately did nothing. Then, he followed that crucial mistake up by lying to us all regarding Assad’s access to more chemical weapons.

Tony Blinken, who served as the former deputy secretary of state and former deputy national security adviser under Obama, apparently grew tired of perpetuating the lie which his colleagues, including Susan Rice and John Kerry, were so used to telling. His admission to the NY Times serves as proof that Obama’s dreadful foreign policy placed us in the precarious position we find ourselves in now.

While some have speculated that the air strike last week could lead to WWIII, it appears that Assad has gotten the intended message and does not plan on retaliating, at least at the moment. Only time will tell if he heeds Donald Trump’s warning and does not cross any more red lines. However, if the time does come for greater conflict, be sure to blame Barack Obama, not Donald Trump, for the mess that follows.

by Jodi | Mad World News

DA Rules Suicide-by-Cop Justified

https://i2.wp.com/media.independent.com/img/croppedphotos/2016/08/10/Javier-Gaona-SM-Sun-Photo_t479.jpg

FINAL MOMENTS: Javier Gaona, 32, held a knife to his throat and shouted at police to kill him on the morning of July 20, just before he was fatally shot by Santa Maria officers | David Minsky – Santa Maria Sun

When Santa Maria police officers fatally opened fire on Javier Gaona last June after he demanded that they shoot him, two of the officers involved had a “reasonable fear of death or great bodily harm,” according to a 25-page report issued by the Santa Barbara District Attorney’s Office, which concluded the killing was “a justifiable homicide.”

Gaona, then high on methamphetamine, had charged police officers with an eight-inch kitchen knife when they shot him 14 times. He had cleared 25 feet in his charge and had 15 feet to go before reaching the nearest officer. The shooting took place less than an hour after officers were dispatched to the 1200 block of South Broadway in Santa Maria, where Gaona, dressed in black and carrying two bags, was behaving strangely. When officers approached him, Gaona held a knife to his own throat and demanded the officers shoot him. Officers first sought to negotiate with Gaona. When that failed, he appeared poised to flee toward a nearby parking lot; they opened fire with bean bag shotguns and multiple rounds from a less-lethal 44 mm launcher. Although Gaona stumbled and fell, he retained possession of the knife. When he got up, he ran toward the officers with the knife outstretched.

Two weeks ago, the Gaona family had filed a lawsuit against the Santa Maria Police Department, contending the shooting was unnecessary and unjustified. Attorney William Schmidt, representing the Gaona family, said less-lethal launchers can be deployed only in the face of an immediate threat. “He was just standing there when they opened up and shot him,” Schmidt said. “He was not an immediate threat.” He added that the officers launched the nonlethal assault “less than 60 seconds after” Gaona declared negotiations were over. Schmidt said the findings were what he expected and that the case would continue.

By Nick Welsh | Santa Barbara Independent